We are interested in hiring driven, hard-working, and determined civil engineering students. We are currently hiring student engineers to join our adventurous growing company. Our flexible scheduling allows students to gain valuable real-world experience while in school. We are strategically located minutes from BYU and UVU so there is no need for a lengthy commute.
Student engineers are mentored and work under licensed and trained professionals. In addition, we now offer a $5,250 annual tuition reimbursement for qualified employees. Our compensation package is very generous and this opportunity provides convenience, flexibility, reputable experience and a fun, engaging work environment. We’ve also sponsored four graduate level projects and additional opportunities for graduate level projects may exist. Visit our website, www.acuteengineering.com to see samples of our work, learn more about the Acute team, and gain insight of what it means to be a part of the Acute ohana.
• Structural analysis of buildings and reading/marking up of structural drawings
• Code review and compliance evaluation
• Complete specialized engineering projects and assignments
• Exposure to standard wood-frame, timber, steel and masonry design
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications
• Civil Engineering Student (Structural emphasis, 1-3 year from graduation)
• Completed or enrolled in Structural Analysis (CE En 321) preferred
• Must be able to self-monitor work quality and meet deadlines
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to Breyandi Bond at email@example.com. Please see the attached document for additional information.