Valmont Industries is seeking an AutoCAD drafter in their Pocatello, ID location. The Drafter supports non-complex to moderate drafting duties for Project Managers, Designers, and Engineers. The expectation is that this position will work a minimum of 40 hours per week and may be asked to work longer as business needs arise. The Drafter position is considered full-time and is eligible for benefits. The drafter needs to be able to schedule and coordinate multiple drafting tasks. The drafter needs to be able to read and interpret moderate to complex technical information in order to help support the completion of drawings that are consistent with CES’ standard practices. The employee in this position interfaces with all individuals within the company, but will work most closely with the Managing Engineer.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- An Associate’s degree or Technical Drafting Certification plus 1 year experience
- The ability to manage schedule and workload to meet project delivery
- The ability to delegate workload assignments to additional drafting personnel and oversee the quality and timeliness of their work to meet project delivery
- The ability to develop, implement, and maintain a drafting quality control and standards program
- Minimum of one year experience using a version of AutoCAD which is 2015 or newer
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum of one year experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D with project experience in grading, networks, and section profiles
For more information about the position, go to: https://valmont.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ValmontCareers/job/Pocatello...