We are excited to announce an entry-level Civil Engineering job opportunity opening on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST). Civil Engineering graduates and students who will complete their degrees by June 2015 are invited to apply.
Tips to prepare for application filing:
- Before the position opens, visit http://hr.lacounty.gov/ and click on “Access Your Profile” to set up an account in the application system.
- Create a search agent that will send you a notification when application filing opens.
- Compile and upload applicable documents (e.g., resume, transcripts) to your profile.
- Read and review all bulletin requirements and application filing instructions.
- Apply immediately when application filing opens on January 27, 2015 at 9 a.m. (PST) as we expect a high level of interest in this position. The job opportunity will close when we receive 1,000 applications -OR- on January 29, 2015, whichever comes first.
For further information about the Department of Public Works, please visit our website at http://dpw.lacounty.gov/hrd/ or contact our Human Resources Office at (626) 458-2141.