Ramos Consulting, LLC is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to join their Houston, TX team as a Graduate Civil Engineer. This position will be located full-time at their main Houston office.
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
• Transportation design:
o Horizontal and vertical alignments
o Signing and striping
o Utility layouts and traffic control plans
• Quantify roadway bid items for cost development
• Develop cost estimates based on roadway design and quantified elements
• Support project manager in writing contract documents
The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies, qualifications and required experience:
• Engineer-in-Training certification
• B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with 0 to 2 years’ experience in related field
• Good technical writing, computer, and communication skills
• Knowledge in MicroStation, AutoCAD, GEOPAK, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus
• Must have a valid driver’s license
For more information about the position please see the attached document.