Tensar Corporation is seeking an Application Technology Manager- Pavement Optimization. The new manager will be responsible for the Pavement Optimization application and technology in Western Hemisphere. He or she will support the sales team by developing, enhancing, supporting and communicating the value proposition for Pavement Optimization products, applications and systems. He or she weill also lead the commercial adoption of Tensar's Spectra M-E analysis tool.
Pavement Optimization: describes the use of Tensar’s TriAx geogrid in a mechanically stabilized base layer within a pavement structure. The improved properties of the stabilized layer increases pavement performance. The benefit of this can be realized by increased traffic life or reduced pavement layer thickness – both bound and unbound layers.
Spectra M-E: Is Tensar’s Mechanistic Empirical Pavement analysis tool. It has been developed in-house. It is believed to be the first and only M-E tool to truly incorporate the beneficial effect of a mechanically stabilized base layer. The tool is specific to Tensar’s TriAx geogrid. The software is in the process of being introduced to a limited number of industry partners in public and private sector.
Spectrapave4-Pro: Is Tensar’s software for the empirical design of paved roads using a modified AASHTO’93. It has been developed in-house with design parameters derived from a program of testing and independently validated.
- Civil or Geotechnical Engineering Degree with P.E (MBA or Advanced Degree preferred).
- 5-8 years’ industry and/or business development experience.
- 3 years experience in pavement design, research and/or construction
- Must possess in depth understanding of the principles of pavement engineering and related geotechnical engineering, pavement materials and construction methods.
- Must have experience in the use of Mechanistic-Empirical pavement design methods and software (such as AASHTO-Ware or CIRCLY)
- Business development and/or sales experience an advantage.
For more information please refer to the attached document