Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Terracon currently has more than 3,500 employees in 130 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon's growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace. We are currently seeking a staff geotechnical engineer in our Concord, CA location.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in geotechnical engineering and/or materials testing or have an educational background that includes soil mechanics, geology, foundations, and hydrology. Structural experience is a plus. However, we are willing to train a candidate with drive that is self-motivated.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Geology
- minimum 1-3 years' experience
- Master's degree in Engineering preferred
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Engineering Intern (EI) required
- Valid driver's license with accpetable violation history
- Exceptional writing skills
For more information regarding the position, please see the attached document.