Apply to become a Brand Ambassador for the GMAT!
The AroundCampus Group is offering a paid part-time brand ambassador position working with the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC), the company that administers the GMAT. Ambassadors will promote the benefits of graduate management education and the benefits of taking the GMAT, the entrance exam preferred by most MBA programs around the world. Brand ambassador positions are for the 2015-16 academic year.
As a GMAT Brand Ambassador you will:
· Consult with the AroundCampus Group on marketing strategy and participate in developing a marketing plan and time-line
· Promote and market the brand through:
o Peer-to-peer brand advocacy for the duration of the campaign
o Canvasing and flyering campus on a regular basis
o Planning and implementing tabling events, giveaways, and other relevant campaign tactics and events
o Outreach, presentations to and interface with student groups, professors, counselors, and advisors
o Creating and posting content on your own social media accounts during the campaign
· Participate in required virtual training sessions
· Develop and cultivate your marketing and communication skills and expertise
· Work independently and in a team environment
· Commit 6-8 hours each week for the academic year
· Self-report all campaign activities through photos and feedback surveys
Required Skills or Experience:
· Self-starter, motivated, and energetic
· Strong communication and public speaking skills
· Effective at multi-tasking with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Actively use social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
· Actively involved in at least one student organization, club, or group
· Access to a smart phone and/or tablet
Preferred Skills or Experience:
Planning and organizing small or large-scale events on your college campus
Ambassadors will be paid a fixed hourly rate, plus incentives for achieving communicated campaign goals.
How to Apply:
Fill out the brand ambassador application online. Qualified applicants will be contacted regarding next steps.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a global non-profit organization comprised of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the GMAT® exam, the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. The GMAT exam is accepted at more than 6,000 programs around the world and administered at more than 600 test centers in 114 countries. It is the most widely used assessment for graduate management admissions and the most reliable predictor of academic success in graduate business studies. http://www.mba.com
The AroundCampus Group is the leading campus media and marketing company in the United States. Over the past 40 years, the AroundCampus Group’s media portfolio has been a valuable advertising vehicle for local, regional, and national businesses to engage the campus community. No other company matches AC's history, experience and depth of knowledge in reaching this audience. America's leading campuses know and trust AC's commitment to excellence, integrity in dealings, dedication to students and its unparalleled devotion to customers. Learn more by visiting: http://www.aroundcampusgroup.com