Psomas, one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services throughout the Western United States, has an opening for a Civil Engineer Intern in our Salt Lake City office.
Description: This position is for someone who is technically savvy to help support our team with elementary Civil Engineering design for facilities, infrastructure and land development projects.
Duties: Will assist with a broad range of project assignments on a variety of projects. Under supervision, provides support to project team. Design efforts in conventional aspects of Civil Engineering, which may include: residential and commercial site engineering and infrastructure design, along with general site engineering design/drafting for site development projects.
- Seeking a 3rd or 4th year student with a major in Civil Engineering from an accredited university. Only candidates from local universities in the Salt Lake City area will be considered.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 30 hours/week during the summer and the ability to work 18+ hours/week during the school year is preferable.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must have some Experience in AutoCAD; Experience with Civil3D a plus.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Previous internship working on site development projects is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, as well as, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Pleas e apply online: https://psomas.applicantpro.com/jobs/538924-8713.html