Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965,Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. They are currently seeking a full-time engineer in their Concord, CA office who can provide engineering and consulting services for a broad array of projects and clients. This may include performing and/or leading field investigations, engineering analysis, calculations, recommendations, design and development of plans and specifications, observation and inspection, and the writing, preparation, and review of related reports for the services provided.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience.
• Master’s degree in Engineering preferred.
• Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Engineering Intern (EI) required.
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
For additional information about the position, please see the attached document or visit www.terracon.com/careers.