GeoStrata is currently seeking a full or part-time Engineer in Training
Work with geotechnical engineers and staff geologists to assist in field or office work on geotechnical engineering projects. Field work would involve performing borehole and test pit subsurface investigations (and other related activities) throughout Utah and Salt Lake County with occasional remote work. Office work would involve logging field data, processing laboratory data and assisting in completing geotechnical reports. For part-time employees, work schedule is flexible, but the capability to work 15-20 hours is required. For full-time year-round employees, GeoStrata offers standard benefits and PTO accrual. GeoStrata is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Candidates who have passed the F.E. Exam (E.I.T.) are preferred.
- Candidates who have or will soon graduate with a B.S. in Civil Engineering of Geologic Engineering are preferred.
- Candidates who have completed courses in soil mechanics and other geotechnical electives will be preferred.
- Candidates who have previous geotechnical laboratory experience will be preferred.
- Ability to work independently while communicating effectively with other engineers/geologists and managers.
Please send an email and resume to Dillon Bliler: firstname.lastname@example.org