The City of Pleasant Grove, Utah is looking for an Intern to provide support to the City Engineer. Position is an hourly job and classified as overtime – non-exempt. Hourly requirements are expected at 15-20 hours per week during the 2017 Fall and 2018 Spring Semesters. Pay scale is $11.00 - $14.00 depending on experience.
• Acceptance into the Civil Engineering program of BYU. Full time student in good academic standing.
• Be capable of vigorous physical effort including opening manholes, lifting grates, walking over uneven terrain, and extended hours outdoors.
• Eligible to work in the United States.
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
Applications, and complete job description, may be downloaded from the City’s website www.pgcity.org. To be considered for this position, submit:
1. Cover letter,
3. Official University verification of acceptance into civil engineering major and good academic standing,
4. City Application.
Submit all items by 5:00 PM, Friday, September 8th to Marty Beaumont, City Engineer via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please see the attached document for more information regarding the position.