J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an Engineer-in-Training or Professional Engineer to work in our Moscow, ID office. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West, J-U-B delivers innovative planning, design and construction management services so our clients can succeed. The J-U-B team approach also cultures an interpersonal and professionally enriching environment so our employees can excel; today, tomorrow and for many years to come.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Master Degree with focus in the water sector is highly desired.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam) OR Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure.
- Two years of experience working under responsible charge of a Professional Engineer is highly desired, but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience is a benefit.
- ArcGIS experience is desired.
For more information regarding the position, please see the attached document.