WANTED: Professional Engineer with a passion for water/wastewater, building communities, and professional growth.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is looking for a full-time Engineer (PE) to lead teams through the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater systems in Moscow, ID. We believe in serving our communities with high quality service and technical excellence. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the intermountain west, J-U-B delivers innovative services to allow our clients to succeed while providing a long-term, stable work environment for our employees.
- Master’s degree (M.S. or M.E.) in Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering with an emphasis in water and wastewater treatment strongly preferred. A bachelor’s degree augmented with exceptional work experience will be considered.
- 10+ years of civil engineering design experience in water and wastewater civil engineering projects.
- Professional Engineering license (comity in Idaho required within four months of starting work).
- Proven ability to self-motivate as well as leadership qualities to motivate those around you.
- Proven ability to cultivate a client base and strengthen client relationships.
- Excellent technical, communication, and writing skills.
- Deep technical expertise in one or more areas of water and/or wastewater treatment.
- Hands on experience with the physical environment (construction, farming, etc.) a plus.
- Integrity and a true desire to build your engineering career
For more information regarding this position, please see the attached document.